WHAT IS "THIS LITTLE HOUSE OF MINE" ALL ABOUT
THIS LITTLE HOUSE OF MINE - PHASE I
Family Stability Matters!
When a family has the support system they need, they will flourish!
Life is not without it's challenges, we've all faced rough roads on our journeys, no one escapes needing some type of support at some point in their life.
This Little House of Mine Is a pillar of support to Families with general needs and for families in crisis and if needed, can provide resources for Children in need of temporary or permanent placement into a loving Christian Family Home.
Every Need Is Unique! As we discover a Family's need, we do our best to come along side the Family to provide support as best we can...
Support Can Include:
Provision of Food,
Medical Supplies & Resources
Provision of Household Items,
Beds, Furniture, Kitchen Ware, etc.
Resources For Counseling, for Marriage, Children and Families
Resources of Housing for children, teens, single Mom's
Educational Coaching & Career Mentoring
Trade School Opportunities for further education
THIS LITTLE HOUSE OF MINE - PHASE II
FUTURE CHILDREN'S HOME COMMUNITY
At This Little House Of Mine, our vision is to be the premier Children and Family Home Community Support provider in the industry, guiding families through their struggles with compassionate support, nurturing relationships, and personal growth. We strive to help families navigate challenging life circumstances with dignity, respect, and care. We strive to be the voice that spreads the message of love and understanding for those whose lives have been disrupted through domestic violence, poverty, mental illness, and other traumas. We are committed to providing educational and preventative support for our clients so they can reach their full potential. Our mission is to empower children and families to experience healthy, safe, and self-sufficient lives. We strive to build an environment in which services are conveniently and affordably accessible, and each person is seen and heard. We hope to foster a lasting sense of connection and responsibility to the greater community. Finally, we believe that every family has the right to stability, safety, and a caring, supportive environment.
At This Little House Of Mine We Believe The Key Factors Are:
▪ Siblings Growing Up Together – IS Key To Securing Their “Family Bond” & Sense of Security and Stability
▪ Raising Children Up With In A Community
▪ Keeping To The Basics, Allowing Children To Grow Up As A Child Should…In “Their” Home, Attending Church, School, Building Relationships & Enjoying “THEIR CHILDHOOD”
▪ Allowing For “Extended Family” Contact – Protecting their relationships with Stable Family Members such as Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc…
▪ Accountability of Biological Parents - Keeping Parents of child(ren) fully accountable for why the child(ren) has been separated from them! Providing one-on-one Parenting Mentorship through the House Parents. Outside Christian counseling, providing an accountability partner, support in obtaining the right job, parent classes, getting them planted in a Home Church, guiding them to a Small Group for long term support, providing financial planning classes, teaching them about ministry and the value & effectiveness of “putting others needs before their own”…
▪ Biological Parents Reunification –Supervised Visitation Program-Once it is decided it’s time for the Parents to be reunified with the Children, the biological parents/parent will be invited to move into the Home to live with their child under the supervision of the House Parents for a minimum of 6 Months. The House Parents will be their “Life Support” guiding the biological parents, supporting them and helping the biological parents and child(ren) to adjust and gain life long skills for a very successful Parent/Child relationship.
Office hours are 9 am - 4 pm
Mountain Standard Time.
This Little House of Mine
New River, Arizona
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
PO Box 75492
New River, AZ 85087
Office : 800-735-2100
Email : email@example.com